Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 5 A shocking sad day!!!

Unbeleivable. Today I only earned $1.7875. This includes my own clicks too. 34 ads worth $.0125/each = $0.425. That means only $1.3625 from referrals. That is only 109 clicks. It is clear that these clicks are from my own referrals. What I mean is that the one I didn't buy.

So my 500 referrals clicks are missing today. Really sad. Is sunday is the reason? I thought It's holiday and I'll get more clicks..Last time I was following a guy (who also bought 500 referral pack). He had the same problem. his stat didn't update one of the days. But later it updated though. And got all the missing clicks back. over all he earned $1400+ with in 8 weeks. Lets see how far I can go.

wish me all the best!!! And I wish you all the best too.




No comments: